J + ?


Where I come from having a creative partner is not a must. Here in London apparently, it is. So I need to find one.

In here a partner it's not just a partner, it's like a wife. No, seriously. In most cases they'd meet each other in college and they'd stay together for years until they die, hugging each other while shooting their last advert. Ok, ok, I went too far. Maybe they just hold hands.

It seems to work, though. It's cool to see how two creatives can become an underground brand or even a proper one. (Yeah, I know these last two are french but they shat a in a bin somewhere at BBH so they're ok to be here.)

In Mexico, I always worked in bigger teams. 5 or even 8 people. Each of us doing our own stuff and meeting up from time to time to discuss and review ideas. It was a mess, but in Mexico 'mess' works somehow.

So that's it basically. I need a partner.

No comments: